I can’t believe it’s taken me until June 2015 to get to the UK! It’s always been on my list, but never made the commitment until recently. Highlights of the trip through London, Bournemouth and Edinburgh are as follows:
- Grabbing 4 posh friends and making it a week long epic adventure!
- Drinking so much tea that we started talking with an English accent..”cheerio!”
- Eating some of the BEST food in my life…Indian and pies anyone?!?
- Chatting with so many locals and finding secret hidden spots!
- Discovering the best pup in the world (next to Lilo)…Greyfriars Bobby!
If you have a trip to the UK coming up, use my Regal guide to get you to the best spots! Have questions? Make sure to ask me in the comments field and I’ll help you out!!
Traveler Trip: London is EXPENSIVE! Grab a group (we had 5) and split the cost of an AirBnB or VRBO rental. Saves your wallet and live like a local!